Opposite Chester Station, The Queen At Chester Hotel first opened in 1860, and offersand free WiFi. The city centre is nearby and is in a great location to explore the city.
All rooms at the hotel have satellite TV and 24-hour room service. Some rooms have a sumptuous four-poster bed.
Jubilee Restaurant overlooks 2 Italian terraces and a sculpture garden. Albert Lounge and The Waiting Room Bar offer informal dining.
The Queen At Chester Hotel has won the Cheshire Large Hotel of the Year Award 2010.
- Fitness centre
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Private Parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs £15 per day
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable
- Special diet menus
- Breakfast in the room
- Luggage storage
- Express Check-In / Check-Out
- 24-hour front desk
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs & music for children
- Board games / puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional cost)
- Ironing service (additional cost)
- Dry cleaning (additional cost)
- Laundry (additional cost)
- Safety deposit box
- Pets bowls
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Newspapers (additional cost)
- Room service
Check In / Check Out
Check-In is from 3:00pm and Check-Out is until 11:00am
Leave M53, jct 12, take A56 to Chester city centre. Follow signs for the Chester railway station. Hotel is right opposite. Car parking available at our sister hotel, the Queen, £5.00. Ample on road parking and low cost pay and display right next door (free 6pm-9am).
Public Transport Directions
Opposite Chester Station; 20 minute walk from the Town Hall.
Address & Map
The Queen At Chester Hotel, City Road, Chester, CH1 3AH